June 10, 2010

Rainy Day

Today was a very sleepy and relaxed day; quite the opposite from our usual non-stop working days. We had a little rain storm early this morning, giving the ground a much needed drink. But unfortunately it made the day humid and sticky. So mom and I decided to do some housework while dad finished putting the fence around our garden.

I decided to take advantage of the calm quiet setting and go on a nature walk, with our camera of course! The first three pictures are of two of my mom's flower beds.
Then I headed to the woods!
And,yes this little bird was very nice to pose for me!


Hope you had a wonderful day!!
















6 comments:

Amy said...

Aww, fun...bet your mom's flower beds look gorgeous again!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice frogs ;)

Rachel said...

@ Amy: You have to come out and see our place! Mom has worked so hard on everything;it all just sparkles!

@ Jon: Aren't they cute?? Your sister gave them to my mom.

Amy said...

Okay, I've done it to everyone else...you don't get to skip out!! I think you meant to put "quiet", not "quite". *smile*

And yes, I need to come out sometime!! I miss your adorable little red house...Lol!!

Rachel said...

Oops..... sorta kinda missed that. I'll go correct it! Thanks teacher!

Unknown said...

LoOoooOove your farm! That's what's good about country... it's beautiful and quiet.