July 7, 2010

I've Been Tagged!

Hey all! I got this tag from Sara, who's the blog author of Live, Love, Laugh, and now I'm posting it up for all to see. Hope you enjoy it, and check out Sara's blog!

1. What is your favorite Bible verse? Prov. 3:5-6

2. Between pear, banana, and watermelon, what is your favorite fruit?
Well, I guess watermelon.

3. What is a book that you really enjoyed and have read it like 10 times?
I don't think I've read ANY book 10 times! But I have really enjoyed
this one book by Ted Dekker called "Chosen".

4. What is your favorite band or music group?
Casting Crowns

5. What is your favorite earliest memory?
Oh boy....probably the time when I was 3 or 4 and I decided
to go over to our neighbors house without telling my parents.
6. What is your favorite color?
Blue!

7. What is your middle name?
Anna
8. Do you have a iPod?
Nope

9. Do you have siblings, and if so, how many?
I have 1 older sister and 1 younger brother

10.Who do you admire most in your life?
The wonderful parents God gave me

11.What is your favorite hobby?
Playing piano

12.What do you enjoy doing during your free time?
Enjoying God's creation,fellowshipping with friends, and
reading a good book.

13. What is your favorite time of day?
The morning

14. Do you like photography?
Oh yes!

15. Do you have any pets, and if, what kind?
I have 4 adorable cats

16. All-time favorite song?
Oh boy....that's a hard one...
I have way too many!

17. What is your favorite season?
Summer!

18. Favorite month of the year?
Wow... I've never had that question before..
it would probably be August. 'Cus that's the month we have our county's
fair.

19 .Favorite day of the week?
Friday

20. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A nurse

21. Favorite flower/plant?
I don't really have a favorite, but I like lilies.

22. How would you describe yourself?
I listen more than I talk, I'll smile more than frown,
I laugh more than cry, I'll dance more than sing, and I
love God with all my heart.
23. Do you think this tag is too long?
No way!

24. Did you like this tag?
Yes!

25. Who are you going to tag?
Well, I really haven't thought about
that yet. =)

Thanks Sara for the tag! It was fun!

8 comments:

Jennifer R said...

Awesome blog! It is great to see other teen girls stand up for their faith!! By the way, adorable background!

Anonymous said...

Rach I just noticed your player and your top song, and I think you should use this version instead.

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFIGa2VwQok

Godslillamb said...

Thanks for following and commenting. Your blog is cool and I will love to hear what God is doing in your life and what you are blogging about. I will follow your blog soon. Thx


God Bless,
God's Lil' Lamb

Rachel said...

@ Jon: Yay right.... that was the most insane thing I have ever seen! I think I'll stick with the original. lol!

Amy said...

Oooh, cute new background....like this one even more!!! *smile*

Rachel said...

@ Amy: Thanks! For some reason I had to change it ....the website I got it from said I had to. =S Oh well!

Amy said...

Hey, ya know what would be great is a new post to go with it...no pressure. Lol!! Just when ya'll have time in your busy schedule...*smile*