August 21, 2010

2010 StoryBook Christian Camp

Here is the long awaited pictures from my time at Storybook Camp. For those of you who didn't know; I went to Storybook Camp in Minnesota in the beginning of August. This was my first time at Storybook and I had a blast! I had so much fun making wonderful friends, and playing sports until exhaustion (no joke!)! But what I really enjoyed was the wonderful time I had reading the Scriptures, singing praises to God, and growing closer with Him.
Here's a glimpse of the amazing week I had at Storybook!

My dad drove me up half of the way and then the next half I rode up with these cute girls =D
This was the cabin I stayed in, isn't it darl'in?

Here's three of the girls from my cabin: Ally(girl in the red), Alyssa(girl sitting on her bunk), and Amber (girl staring off into space...lol!)
Me and Amber
The lake was beautiful!

From left to right:Ally, Amber,Me, and Alyssa


Me and Hannah




So....it wouldn't be camp without pranks. Here I am...well.....having a blast toilet papering a cabin.


GO GO GO!!

The Cabin Crew

3 comments:

Amy said...

Yay...pictures!!! Guess I saw most of them already, but ya know....*smile*

Joshua Smith said...

nice prank, but you better hope they don't prank you next time.Can't let em turn the tables on you you know?

Unknown said...

Awesome!