January 17, 2011

The Miscellanies of Monday

Well, here it it is. The first miscellaneous Monday, and I just want to say a late happy new year to all of you guys!! Hope each one of you had a fun time staying up late and counting down to the new year.
Now onto the miscellany!

1. Ok, truth be told, I'm not so sure how I'm suppose to do one of these things. But I'll give it a go, and you tell me if there's a better way. Okay?

2. Yesterday was my 16th birthday, and I had an amazing day!! I was completely ecstatic when my parents gave me a Nikon camera! Below is a couple pictures I took with it:

My sister and me

The three Smith kids
And well....what can I say? We are the definition of the word "crazy".

3. My dad gave me a photo challenge. He wants me to capture pictures that have texture. So I've been scouting around looking for a creative way to capture "texture". What do you guys think? How would you capture it?

4. And miscellaneous Monday would not be complete without a miscellaneous picture, right? So....viola! A picture of a clock. How random can I get?
Hope everyone has a blessed week!

Rachel

1 comment:

Amy said...

It's official...I like Miscellanous Monday!!! And congrats on the camera. Looks like you're lovin' it!!

Try fabrics, walls, and metals for texture...i.e. couches, bricks, and rusty old cars. Hope we get to see some of the results...(hint, hint)!!!