November 4, 2010

Building Project p.2:

We're ALMOST done!! We've got most of the metal siding up; there's just one more side to finish. Then we have to get the garage door on, and after that it will be pretty much finished!! Yeah!
I've got to tell you though, we've had some AWESOME help by the five guys that have been putting this building up. Their all very hard workers and we've been blessed to have them over. So I want to say a HUGE "Thank You"to Mr.Erickson and his work crew-his son Levi,Lucas,Jonathan, and Abram. Thanks guys!

Now for some pictures!
Figuring things out


Jonathan taking measurements
Putting up the siding


Levi,Lucas, and Jonathan......I can't believe I got them all to smile at me!!!








3 comments:

Amy said...

Okay, so does the poll mean *your* (Rachel's) birthday or my personal birthday?!?

I'm confused...

Rachel said...

lol! It's suppose to mean your personal birthday.


What?? Your not excited about my birthday Amy?? lol!

Amy said...

Well, yeah, cuz if it was yours, I was totally going to vote for that!!! (And I'm dead serious!!)

But oh well...life moves on!!! Lol!!