December 12, 2010

Who Am I?

Alright, for those of you who don't really know me, I thought I would write a post about 10 things about....me! And for those who do know me...well....maybe you'll learn something you didn't know! Scary thought right?? =D So anyway, here goes!!

1. I am an official book worm. I absolutely LOVE to read!! It's probably one of my favorite things to do.

2. I play the piano and have been for about 6 or 7 years. I really really like to write my own songs as well.
3. I make people laugh....like A LOT. But the funny thing is, I don't even try sometimes....guess I'm just talented that way. =P

4. My sole purpose in life is to live for Christ, and to bring Him glory and honor.

5. I am VERY interested in becoming a nurse. I'm currently a CNA (certified nurses assistant) and really enjoy working in a nursing home.

6. My brother and I are 6 years apart, but it hasn't hindered our relationship. I really enjoy being around him.......
but we tend to be totally nutso and insane together. He is definitely one of my best friends!
7. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to ice skate!! It's SOOO much fun!!

8. My family is super important to me. I love each one of them so much!

9. I am a very active person. I really enjoy playing sports and running around...literally. Even when it comes to TV my most favorite thing to watch is football!

10. I am so grateful to God for everything He has done in my life. From salvation, to family, to life experiences, for the trials He sends......EVERYTHING. Because without Him, I could NEVER be the girl I am today.


THE END.

2 comments:

Amy said...

You forgot to mention that the songs you write are amazingly gorgeous!!

Joshua Smith said...

love the post rach!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE 6!!!!!