December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

Ok, so I'm a day late posting this....but you guys are still in the Christmas mood aren't you?? I also must admit that I have been very lazy at posting and keeping up with my blog, and so I apologize to you guys for that. It is one of my goals for next year to post more often. So hopefully you won't have to wait for weeks on end for me to post something.

Alright, onto Christmas!! We got together with some family before Christmas due to the fact that my grandparents were not going to be around on the 25th. But, it was still special none the less. On the 25th we stayed home and had a wonderful time reading the Christmas story, drinking coffee, opening presents, eating a WONDERFUL dinner, and just enjoying everything that Christmas brings.

Unfortunately, I only have A FEW pictures to share. I guess we got so caught up in enjoying everything, that we forgot about the little camera sitting in the corner waiting to be used. Poor guy. Another thing I have to work on.......
These 3 upcoming pictures are when we got together with some family before Christmas.

I hope each one of you had a blessed Christmas, and was reminded all the more of why we celebrate. God Bless!!

My sister and aunt laughing.....at who knows what.
My beautiful sister showing me what she got.....I believe it's some kind of handwarmer.

And this is a picture of Lutefisk . It's a family tradition....some call it fish jello.

In Him,
Rachel

No comments: